Job Description & Requirements
Cardiac Intensive Care Unit Physician in Wisconsin
The University of Wisconsin, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine is seeking a Critical Care fellowship trained Cardiologist to join a dynamic academic program, with opportunities to create a unique clinical practice and engage in teaching and clinical research at a world-class university.
- This physician will be an important team member of several specialized clinical care teams: ST elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI), Cardiogenic Shock, Pulmonary Embolism Response Team (PERT), Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO).
- Clinical responsibilities include inpatient cardiovascular medicine service and night call in the CICU and outpatient cardiovascular service including echo, nuclear medicine, and stress testing
- Teaching of medical students, residents, and fellows
- This candidate will be charged with leading the change from an open CICU model to a closed CICU
- The candidate will have an active role in the cardiology fellowship training program overseeing the educational activities related to critical care cardiology
The University of Wisconsin Hospital is ranked #17 on the “Best Hospitals Honor Roll” (U.S. News & World Report). It is also nationally ranked in 12 adult and 4 pediatric specialties and rated high-performing in 9 adult procedures and conditions.
Offering a small-town feel and big-city amenities, Madison is the perfect place for families and individuals alike—whether you're looking for excitement and adventure or peace and relaxation.
- Madison boasts exceptional public and private schools, including three of the top 10 best public high schools and the #5 best private high school in the state (Niche), as well as the highly regarded University of Wisconsin
- Experience four distinct seasons, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including biking, golfing, fishing, paddle boarding, snowshoe walking, and hiking
- Enjoy a variety of events and activities throughout the year, including collegiate sporting events
- Visit our remarkable downtown area, featuring a number of wonderful shops and restaurants
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology
Job Description & RequirementsCardiac Intensive Care Unit Physician in WisconsinStartDate: ASAPThe University of...
Apply on company website