Job Description & Requirements
Diagnostic Radiology Physician in New York
Investigate a superb opportunity to join a long-standing and successful radiology group offering an excellent opportunity to maximize income and quality of life.
- Competitive base salary and above average earning potential
- Full benefits package with profit sharing from day one
- Ample vacation
- Collegial and friendly group practice
- All sub-specialties welcome—inpatient and outpatient mix
- Top technology in highly attractive outpatient and hospital facilities
- Second largest city in New York State
- Excellent school options both public and private
- Major sporting events
- Top restaurants and shopping
- International airport with great flight options
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, Emergency Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Medical Physicists, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsDiagnostic Radiology Physician in New YorkStartDate: ASAPInvestigate a superb oppo...
Apply on company website