Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician - South Hanover in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 265000.00
A thriving health system is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible family medicine physician for an outpatient-only opportunity. The ideal candidate is focused on patient care and quality instead of volume.
- Outstanding work-life balance with a Monday-Friday 8-5 schedule
- Option to work a four-day work week with longer hours
- Strong referral network and a full patient panel from day one
- Joint commission certification in six areas, including advanced heart failure, inpatient diabetes, stroke, hip and knee surgery, and spine surgery
- Live and work just a short drive from Baltimore, DC, and Philadelphia
- Safe, family-friendly area with excellent public schools and a great housing market
- An abundance of outdoor activities, museums, historical landmarks, great dining and nightlife
- Marvel at the historic architecture, including Colonial Revival and Queen Anne-style buildings
- Close to Baltimore, MD, Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia
- Access to plenty of big-city amenities, including incredible shopping and dining options, live entertainment, and an international airport
- U.S. News ranks Pennsylvania #10 in “Best States for Affordability”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician - South Hanover in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 ...
Apply on company website