Company: Merritt Hawkins
Career Level: Director
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Kentucky
Become a part of a network of over 400 physicians representing over 50 specialties and spanning across 6 hospitals
- Work with a leading hospital group that has several academic affiliations and started the state's first ever four year medical school
- Work in a brand new outpatient center with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunity to work with medical students and residents
- Home of the #1 high school in America for four consecutive years
- Enjoy 18 local golf courses, lakes, distilleries & wineries right at your doorstep
- University town with great restaurants and shops
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician in KentuckyStartDate: ASAPBecome a part of a network of ...
Apply on company website