Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F 4.5 days/ 1:20 call Pay Rate: $245000.00 - 280000.00
One of the most respected names in healthcare is seeking a qualified family medicine physician to join its team and enjoy a remarkable quality of life just outside of the Twin Cities.
- Affiliation with the hospital ranked #1 in U.S. News & World Report's 2019–2020 “Best Hospitals”
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance— Flexible 4.5-day work week and no weekends
- Total Autonomy in a fully integrated clinic with EPIC EMR
- Exceptional benefits, including full healthcare, vision, dental for you and the family, multiple retirement plans, up to 6 weeks of PTO
- Affiliated medical school offering teaching and research opportunities if desired
- Option to perform obstetrics and C-sections, if desire
- Potential to earn up to $300,000 in Year 1
- Up to $50,000 sign-on/retention bonus
- Safe, family-friendly community with wonderful housing options
- Excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation
- Convenient access to the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area and its many amenities
- Medscape ranks Minnesota #1 in “Best Places to Practice”
Must be BE/BC, No J1 candidates, H1b Ok (site is cap exempt)
Can do OB (not required)
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician in MinnesotaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F 4.5 days/ 1:20 cal...
Apply on company website