Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician - in Arkansas
A reputable independent hospital that has been serving its community for more than 80 years is seeking a qualified gastroenterologist for an excellent opportunity that offers a remarkable quality of life. This position will allow the incoming candidate to join an award-winning community-based organization, earn a competitive salary, and work alongside three other gastroenterologists and three APRNs.
- Opportunity to perform advanced GI procedures
- Excellent referral base of primary care providers
- Physician-friendly leadership team
- Limited competition in the area—six-month wait for new patients
- 1:4 call rotation—support from locum tenens and hospitalists, allowing for a desirable lifestyle
- Hospital is building a new endoscopy suite in 12–18 months
- Providers currently earn in the MGMA 75th percentile
- Up to $600,000 base salary plus $50,000 sign-on bonus
Filled with incredible natural beauty, this inviting city is a perfect place to live and work. Approximately 30 minutes from Little Rock, you'll have access to all you need—and so much more!
- A low cost of living and great housing options in charming neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- An abundance of outdoor activities, including biking, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, rock climbing, hiking, and fishing
- Plenty of parks, mountains, rivers, and lakes throughout the region
- Convenient access to an international airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsGastroenterology Physician - in ArkansasStartDate: ASAPA reputable independent hos...
Apply on company website