Job Description & Requirements
General Surgeon in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: day Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 440000.00
A thriving practice in a wonderful Massachusetts location is seeking a qualified general surgeon to join its growing team.
- Opportunity to work a four-day workweek
- Ability to focus on specialized surgeries
- Work alongside a strong collegial team in a laid-back, friendly, team-oriented hospital environment
- 1:4 call schedule
- Student loan assistance of up to $20,000 per year
- Above-average compensation—$440,000 base salary plus an RVU incentive plan
With engaging activities and events throughout the year and a tremendous opportunity for peace and relaxation, our New England town offers a remarkable quality of life.
- Benefit from a lower cost of living than the national average
- A safe family-friendly community
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including skiing, hiking, biking, swimming, and fishing
- Beautiful lakefront homes
- Convenient access to Boston and its many amenities, including an international airport and professional sporting events
- Medscape ranks Massachusetts #9 in Best Places to Practice
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsGeneral Surgeon in MassachusettsStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: day Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 4...
Apply on company website