Job Description & Requirements
Gynecology Physician in Ohio
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $175000.00 - 250000.00
A reputable practice, passionately dedicated to the complete health and wellness of women, is seeking a board-certified gynecologist to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in a major Midwest metro.
- 3-day to 4-day workweek
- Practice gynecology only with a focus on menopause and sexual health
- No obstetrics after confirmation of pregnancy and first trimester
- Patient score-based production
With multiple Fortune 500 companies and a metro population of more than 2 million, Cincinnati is filled with tremendous opportunity. Whether you're seeking urban downtown living or a family-friendly suburb, this metro area accommodates all lifestyle desires.
- A low cost of living and a great place to raise a family
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as several local and nearby universities
- A variety of diverse entertainment and cultural activities as well as collegiate and professional sports
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, and a variety of water activities on the beautiful Ohio River
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsGynecology Physician in OhioStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $175000.00 - 250000.00A repu...
Apply on company website