Job Description & Requirements
Hematology & Oncology Physician in Pennsylvania
StartDate: 10/01/2020Pay Rate: $410000.00 - 450000.00
An innovative health system near the East Coast is seeking a qualified hematologist-oncologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to form meaningful relationships with your patients and be part of an extensive network that is continuing to expand.
- Join a well-established practice with excellent recognition in the community
- Opportunity to participate in just under 100 active clinical trials, medical education, administrative leadership and/or clinical research as desired
- Strong referral system to include over 400 employed primary care physicians.
- Join a system that encourages collaboration, cooperation, and collegiality
- Mostly solid tumor work with some malignant hematology
- On-site access to infusion, radiation, hospice, palliative care, and pathology
- Fully integrated EPIC EMR
- Weekend call rotation of 1:6 or better
- Competitive compensation package to include continuous salary, relocation, and significant commencement bonus or student loan reimbursement
- Excellent benefits offering to include health, life, dental, retirement with match, paid malpractice, and generous time off
- Monthly fellowship stipends available upon signature of offer letter
Located in a beautiful region of Pennsylvania, our charming community is an ideal place to call home. With engaging events throughout the year and opportunities for families and individuals alike, our town has something for everyone.
- A low cost of living and affordable upscale housing options
- Four distinct seasons and a variety of outdoor activities, including kayaking, whitewater rafting, and hiking and biking within the region's extensive trails system
- A variety of arts and cultural attractions
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York City, and Washington, D.C., and all of their amenities
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsHematology & Oncology Physician in PennsylvaniaStartDate: 10/01/2020Pay Rate: $410000.00 -...
Apply on company website