Job Description & Requirements
Hematology & Oncology Physician in Wisconsin
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8-5 M-F, no weekend clinic. 1:4 call Pay Rate: $300500.00 - 442000.00
One of the most respected names in healthcare is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible hematologist-oncologist for an employed opportunity in an inviting Midwest community. Candidates with experience or interest in oncology with additional specialties are also encouraged to apply.
- Affiliation with the nation's leading healthcare system
- Guaranteed salary that never goes away + up to $50,000 starting bonus
- Community oncology with access to unique research resources
- Practice alongside three other physicians and two advanced practice providers
- Radiation oncology and surgical support on-site
- Direct access to some of the best oncology support in the nation
Located along the banks of the Mississippi River, this charming community in southwest Wisconsin is a great place to live and work. Surrounded by beautiful nature and filled with friendly individuals and an abundance of arts and culture, shopping, and dining, this city has all you need and more.
- A low cost of living, affordable housing prices, and excellent public and private schools
- Plenty of opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy hiking, biking, camping, fishing, kayaking, and much more
- Four distinct seasons and breathtaking scenery
- Easy access to Madison and Minneapolis
- Medscape ranks Wisconsin one of its “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19”
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsHematology & Oncology Physician in WisconsinStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8-5 M-F, no ...
Apply on company website