Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Geriatrics Physician in Michigan
Faculty Internal Medicine Geriatrics
Midwest Academic Center
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier academic search firm, invites you to consider a unique opportunity to join an established academic internal medicine division at an academic center in the Midwest. The Internal Medicine Geriatrician will serve as faculty and will be engaged in providing quality education in a clinical environment, serving diverse patients including the medically underserved. We are also seeking faculty that contribute to peer-reviewed journals and work with residents to foster their interest in scholarly activity.
- Leadership opportunities are available
- The opportunity to enter into a thriving academic environment, practice in an outpatient clinic, also serving nursing home and skilled nursing patients
- Work to shape the future of medicine in the residency clinic
- Enjoy very low-stress call schedule, as residents take primary call—excellent quality of life
- Spacious clinical facilities with new equipment
- Participation in clinical research
- Large local and regional referral base
- Ability to customize your practice based on clinical, educational, and research interests
- Sign-on bonus and competitive MGMA salaries
- Outstanding benefits package
For those who have never had the pleasure of visiting the Midwest, you are in for a treat. There is an abundance of outdoor activities right outside your doorstep. Your central location allows you to be a short flight to anywhere in the country as well as access to international flights.
- Enjoy the beauty of four seasons
- Outdoor paradise—any and every outdoor activity imaginable from sailing, boating, waterskiing, hiking, biking, camping, fishing, birding, hunting, and an abundance of golf
- Multiple shopping malls in the area
- National restaurant chains, as well as, locally and regionally-owned fare
- Children's museum and large zoo, plus many unique festivals and events
- Cost of living: 20% below the national average with affordable housing that averages $80 per square ft
- Multiple colleges and universities
- Easy access to major metropolitan area— catch an NFL, NBA, MLB, or NHL game
M.D. or D.O. ; fellowship in Geriatrics
Experience within an ACGME accredited program
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, Elderly Care, Home Care, Long-Term Care, Senior, Assisted Living, Gerontological, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Hospital Clinic, Md, General Practice Physician, Gp, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner Physician
Job Description & RequirementsInternal Medicine Geriatrics Physician in MichiganStartDate: ASAPFaculty Intern...
Apply on company website