Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician in Florida
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4.5 days per week
Merritt Hawkins invites you to explore an opportunity to live in one of the nation's most requested destinations. The qualified candidate will join a well-established physician-led, physician-owned group dedicated to quality care, where you will know that you are making a difference.
- Outpatient only
- No call, no nights, no weekends, and no holidays
- Focus on quality care, not patient encounters
- 4.5-day workweek with schedule flexibility
- Innovative and forward-thinking leadership
- Family-oriented culture
- Top-notch support staff, with a 6:1 ratio of support staff to providers
- Generous base salary with quarterly incentives
- Earning potential well above the MGMA 90th percentile
- Sign-on and relocation assistance available
- 4 weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays
- Malpractice insurance
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance
Greater Tampa Bay, Florida, is an exciting place that residents love to call home. A charming community rich in culture and history with ideal weather year-round, this sought-after location offers incomparable recreational activities, a diverse yet family-friendly lifestyle, stability, safety, and security not easily found in most other major metropolitan areas.
In this breathtaking coastal city, you'll be able to escape the hustle and bustle of overcrowded locations, high taxes, and cold winters to enjoy the many amenities and luxuries that Florida living has to offer. With its vast outdoor spaces enjoyable year-round, the Greater Tampa Bay area enables all of its residents to enjoy incredible dining, retail, and entertainment options in a safe, family-friendly environment.
A small sample of the many benefits of Tampa Bay include the following:
- No state income tax or personal intangible tax
- Affordable housing options with plenty of new construction and development
- Consistently top-rated public and private schools
- Safe and family-friendly culture and activities, museums, and theme parks
- Sunny skies and warm temperatures throughout the entire year
- Pristine golf courses and miles of white-sand beaches
- Professional football, baseball, and hockey teams
- Plenty of opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy biking, kayaking, fishing, diving, and much more—year-round!
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsInternal Medicine Physician in FloridaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4.5 days per week
Apply on company website