Job Description & Requirements
Mammography Physician in Texas
StartDate: 07/12/2021Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 550000.00
A large private practice in Dallas-Fort Worth is seeking an exceptional breast imager to join their team. The opportunity includes partnership in this physician-owned practice that has seen consistent growth over the past several decades.
- Option for 100% mammography or a mixture of mammography and general radiology
- Partnership or employed options
- Choose between a 5-day or 4-day work week
- Guaranteed base salary + partnership distribution
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment
- Ability to live in one of Dallas-Forth Worth's incredible suburbs
- No state income tax in Texas
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as prestigious universities
- Enjoy renowned attractions, including the Deep Ellum entertainment district and the Fort Worth Stockyards
- Home to professional sports teams, including the Dallas Cowboys
- Convenient access to an international airport
- Ranked #4 by Sperling's Best Places in "Best Cities to Relocate to in America"
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Mammography, Mammographer, Mammogram, Breast Cancer, Mammogram Radiology, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsMammography Physician in TexasStartDate: 07/12/2021Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 550000.00
Apply on company website