Job Description & Requirements
Medical Director - Internal Medicine in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 315000.00
A reputable organization in an inviting Pennsylvania community is seeking a qualified physician to serve as its associate medical director for the General Internal Medicine Department. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who desires a true administrative role—up to 40% of your time will be dedicated to teaching, administrative work, and research.
- Progressive and innovative organization with tremendous opportunity for advancement
- Work alongside exceptional leadership
- Academic and/or leadership experience valued but not necessary
- Student loan repayment available
- Tertiary teaching center environment—work alongside thriving internal medicine residents and medical school students
- Up to $315,000 income and up to $150,000 in student loan repayment
- A low cost of living
- Great public and private schools featuring Advanced Placement and honors programs as well as a full range of sports and extracurricular activities
- Safe and affordable communities to live and raise your families
- Several universities with graduate-level programs within a short drive
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsMedical Director - Internal Medicine in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 315...
Apply on company website