Job Description & Requirements
Mohs Surgery Physician in Washington
StartDate: 07/01/2021Available Shifts: 4-days Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 400000.00
Merritt Hawkins is representing a premier, dermatology practice in the greater Spokane, WA area who would like to grow their Mohs Surgery practice. We are recruiting for a fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon who is board certified or board eligible (new graduates) in Dermatology and Mohs Surgery.
- Join a full-spectrum dermatology practice serving the Inland Northwest region
- Excellent procedural volume for incoming Mohs Surgeon with a large draw area
- Support staff includes 60 established team members with an average of two dedicated MAs per provider
- Excellent income potential with salary guarantee in year one
- Sign-on and relocation offered
- Full health benefits, retirement plan, and malpractice insurance provided
- Four weeks of PTO
- $9,000 CME annually
- Perfect location for families and individuals alike
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local and nearby colleges and universities
- An outdoor paradise—enjoy golfing, fishing, boating, hiking, biking, skiing, snowboarding, and much more
- Inviting downtown area with a gorgeous local river and plenty of shops and restaurants
- Local international airport
- U.S. News ranks Washington #1 in “Best States Overall”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Mohs Surgery, Mohs Surgeon, Mohs, Dermatology, Chemosurgery, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md
Job Description & RequirementsMohs Surgery Physician in WashingtonStartDate: 07/01/2021Available Shifts: 4-days Pay Rate: $3...
Apply on company website