Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician in Georgia
Merritt Hawkins is pleased to partner with WellStar Health System, which is seeking a board-certified neurologist with a fellowship in movement disorders or memory care/dementia in Atlanta, Georgia. With the largest Joint Commission stroke-certified hospital network in the Southeast, WellStar, a clinician-led not-for-profit integrated health system, is a leader in providing efficient, quality, and personalized care to every patient, every time. The incoming physician will join an established group practice that focuses on providing high-quality, compassionate care and be part of a collaborative service line of 100 physicians and advanced practice providers in neurosciences.
- 23 neurologists
- 12 neurosurgeons
- Eight neuro intensivists, seven neurohospitalists, and three vascular stroke neurohospitalists
- Eight neuroradiologists available 24/7
- Four pain medicine physicians
- Two chiropractors
- Three neurology-specific rehabilitation clinics
- Two headache and migraine clinics
- One brain and spine tumor stat clinic
- Ability to grow a subspecialty practice based on fellowship training
- 1:4 weekend call rotation
- Competitive salary plus wRVU production bonus
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
- $20,000 relocation
- Comprehensive benefit package which includes CME, health, and retirement
With a population of nearly 6 million and the home to 16 Fortune 500 companies, the Atlanta metro area is an ideal place to call home.
- Atlanta and its surrounding suburbs boast some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ranked #19 in “Best Cities for Young Professionals in America” (Niche)
- An abundance of outdoor recreation in the gorgeous surrounding scenery
- Atlanta offers a variety of first-class amenities, including the world's busiest international airport, incredible dining and shopping options, and professional sports teams
- An affordable place to live with below-average housing prices, low taxes, and a lower cost of living than most major U.S. cities
- Charming neighborhoods, incredibly scenic surroundings, and a temperate climate
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsNeurology Physician in GeorgiaStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins is pleased to partner...
Apply on company website