Job Description & Requirements
Obstetric Anesthesiologist in North Carolina
The Department of Anesthesiology at a top-rated academic medical center is seeking a full-time obstetric anesthesiologist to join its Division of Women's Anesthesia. This is a unique opportunity to practice in a subspecialty area of interest and to grow professionally as a faculty member of a well-recognized medical school training program.
- The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in anesthesiology and have a commitment to teaching
- The successful candidate will be fellowship-trained in obstetric anesthesiology or have significant experience and expertise in the field
- The Department of Anesthesiology offers a robust compensation plan that rewards clinical productivity and academic excellence
- This is a great opportunity to practice in a remarkable community with a renowned health system alongside top-level OB/GYNs
- The ideal candidate will have a team-player mindset and excellent communication skills
- Faculty members enjoy a generous benefits package, including, 401(k), dental, vision, CME, moving allowances, and tuition assistance
Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill are known for their research/technology roots and collegiate rivalries. This region, known as the Triangle, is luring nearly 80 new residents a day via strong job growth and a high quality of life. It has a combined population of more than 1 million and boasts a robust intellectual climate and broad cultural diversity. Many people who call the Raleigh and Durham metro areas home are young, friendly, diverse, and educated. Housing options are plentiful and affordable.
Raleigh-Durham is ranked #10 in Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES Job Description & RequirementsObstetric Anesthesiologist in North CarolinaStartDate: ASAPThe Department of Anest...
Apply on company website