Job Description & Requirements
Ophthalmology, Glaucoma Physician in Iowa
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Mon - Fri 8-5 Call is 1:4.5 wkly w Cedar Rapids/both locations Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 750000.00
Ophthalmology with Glaucoma Focus, Surgically Rich Practice, $900,000+ Earning Potential
- Join a 100-year-old group with an excellent reputation
- Partnership available as quickly as one year
- Glaucoma focus offering built-in referral base and potential for 1,100 cases annually
- Average 45 patients a day with support assistance, 1:7 call
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, vacation, CME, relocation, 401k, and more
- This Big Ten university was ranked #4 among Top 100 Places to Live by Livability
- With Broadway theatre plays, museums, collegiate athletics, and a wide range of fine dining you will truly have it all
- Live in a town that Kiplinger's Personal Finance has ranked in the top 10 of their 50 smartest places to live
- Great for young professionals who enjoy the nightlife or families looking for the best education opportunities in the nation
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma, Ophthalmology, Eye, Eye Care, Eye Injury, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsOphthalmology, Glaucoma Physician in IowaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Mon - Fri 8-5 Call ...
Apply on company website