Job Description & Requirements
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 300000.00
A thriving practice with a long history of success is seeking an oral and maxillofacial surgeon to join its team.This role offers an incredible opportunity for someone seeking long-term partnership.
- Become a partner in 6 to12 months
- Earn more than $300,000 in your first year
- Opportunity for a diverse caseload
- No weekend work and no hospital call
- Work in pristine offices with state-of-the-art equipment
- A low cost of living and excellent public schools
- Enjoy historical attractions, museums, amusement parks, tours, markets, and restaurants
- Experience four distinct seasons and a variety of outdoor activities within the many parks and extensive trail system
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York City, and Washington, D.C., and all of their amenities
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds
Job Description & RequirementsOral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 300000.00...
Apply on company website