Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgeon - in Alabama
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $700000.00 - 1000000.00
A thriving community hospital in Alabama is seeking an experienced general orthopedic surgeon for a hospital-employed role. This is a great opportunity for the incoming candidate to join a practice with a strong growth trajectory.
- 1:4 call schedule
- Earn up to $1 million annually
- Standard/routine cases
- Access to a Mako robotic system
- Expansive hospital campus with a brand new outpatient imaging center and an urgent care center on-site
Known for its Southern culture and charm, our community is an ideal place for families and individuals to call home.
- Some of the top schools in the state
- Cost of living nearly 20% lower than the national average
- Variety of housing options, including lakefront properties, homes with acreage, and properties alongside golf and tennis country clubs
- Eclectic downtown with great dining options and local festivals year-round
- Convenient access to Nashville and Atlanta and their many amenities
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Surgeon - in AlabamaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $700000.00 - 1000000.00A ...
Apply on company website