Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgery Physician - in Iowa
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 2 OR days & 2/2.5 clinic Pay Rate: $650000.00 - 700000.00
I represent an award-winning, 25-bed critical access hospital in eastern Iowa. We are looking to hire a qualified Orthopedic Surgeon that's comfortable with autonomy and a true generalist position. The community, staff, and administration are very supportive. If you like the idea of an employed position with a strong infrastructure in place and a generous salary that never goes away, contact me to set up a call for more detail.
- 25-bed hospital employed position
- $700,000 guaranteed salary, never goes away
- More than 20 primary care providers in the referral network
- True Generalist position: hips, joints, hand, and Pediatrics
- State-of-the-art equipment and imaging
- Highly skilled support staff that wants to make your job easier
- Top-ranked patient satisfaction rates
- Quaint community perfectly situated less than an hour from 3 Midwest metros
- Warm and welcoming community that does a great job supporting the hospital
- Walkable downtown area steeped in historical and traditional values
- Multiple high-end housing communities with historical, new construction and lake-front housing options
- Year-round, family-friendly entertainment options: multiple festivals, 2 golf courses, theatre, and pristine lake ideal for water sports
- Public and private school options with a reputation for excellent academic curriculum, athletic department, and arts program
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Surgery Physician - in IowaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 2 OR days & 2/2.5 ...
Apply on company website