Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgery Physician - in Massachusetts
StartDate: 03/09/2020Pay Rate: $475000.00 - 550000.00
A growing hospital-employed practice in a beautiful New England community is seeking a board-certified hand or upper extremity orthopedic surgeon who can step in to take over a vast portion of the market share of hand and upper extremity cases in the region. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow in your career in a collaborative environment while practicing alongside three established orthopedic physicians and two physician assistants.
- Ability to earn in the 90th percentile of the MGMA and receive a guaranteed base salary for life
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance—complete surgeries by 3 p.m. every day, and leave the office well before 5 p.m.
- No trauma call required
- Be part of a progressive, award-winning, community-based hospital, expanding into two new regions in 2020
- Guaranteed base salary plus bonus potential of up to $250,000 annually
- Our town boasts a variety of attractions, including the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, as well as local and nearby colleges and universities
- We offer a tremendous quality of life in a picturesque setting, whether you're seeking peace and relaxation or adventure and excitement
- Experience four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including biking, hiking, sailing, kayaking, skating, and sledding
- Enjoy convenient access to Boston and its many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, live entertainment, historical attractions, an international airport, and collegiate and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Massachusetts #1 in Best States for Education, and Medscape ranks it #9 in Best Places to Practice
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon,Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Surgery Physician - in MassachusettsStartDate: 03/09/2020Pay Rate: $475000.00 - 550...
Apply on company website