Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine Physician - in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $50000.00 - 550000.00
A well-established, successful private practice committed to high-quality, innovative patient care is seeking a qualified full-time orthopedic spine surgeon to join its team. This position offers incredible income potential while living and working near some of the most recognized major metros in the nation.
- $1 million earning potential
- Partnership opportunity available for board-certified candidates
- Physician-owned, physician-operated hospital that is consistently recognized as one of the best orthopedic hospitals in the nation
- Healthgrades 2020 awards
- America's 100 Best Joint Replacement
- Joint Replacement Excellence Award
- Total Hip Replacement Five-Star Recipient
- Total Knee Replacement Five-Star Recipient
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- Patient Safety Excellence Award
- Sign-on bonus provided
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits that include family health insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement program, generous vacation time, and CME time and stipend
Located just outside of Baltimore, this inviting city is a wonderful place to live and raise a family. With a multitude of local and nearby parks and trails, you'll have plenty of opportunities to get out and enjoy the outdoors.
- Safe, family-friendly community with a low cost of living and a wonderful housing market
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the #1 place to live in the state
- Enjoy plenty of outdoor activities on trails along the local river as well as hiking, climbing, and camping at several nearby state forests
- Access to big-city amenities, including incredible shopping and dining, professional sports, and an international airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Spine Orthopedic Surgery, Spine Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Spine Surgery, Spine
Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Surgery - Spine Physician - in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $50000.00 - 55...
Apply on company website