Job Description & Requirements
Otolaryngology Physician in Iowa
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $460000.00 - 460000.00
Our practice in a remarkable Midwest community is looking for a board-certified Otolaryngologist to join our team. This opportunity will allow you to step into a thriving practice in a warm and welcoming community. Compensation potential for this role is above the national 75%.
As an integral member of our practice, you'll benefit from the following:
- Employed multi-specialty group with more than 180 providers in northeast Iowa, including physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Three-year salary guarantee moving to production-based compensation
- Starting bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid tail coverage
As part of our community, you'll enjoy the following:
- A cost of living nearly 20% lower than the national average
- An exceptional public school system with a lower student-to-teacher ratio than the national average
- A thriving downtown area, featuring the new Riverfront Renaissance district that includes local restaurants, cultural venues, the Riverwalk Loop walking/biking trail, concerts at the amphitheater, and a splash pad in Mark's Park
- #2 Water park in the country and a new 200-acre theme park coming in 2022
- Medscape ranks Iowa No. 2 in Best Places to Practice Medicine, and U.S. News ranks it No. 1 in Best States for Affordability
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsOtolaryngology Physician in IowaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $460000.00 - 460000.00Ou...
Apply on company website