Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Gastroenterology Physician in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 650000.00
Merritt Hawkins has partnered with an award-winning healthcare system in Georgia that is seeking a pediatric gastroenterologist to join the team.
- Busy practice from day one with no competition in the area
- APP's take first call, and pediatric hospitalists handle admissions
- Academic appointment and teaching of residents available
- Optional academic appointment for teaching residents
- Strong base salary, sign-on bonus, vacation, multiple retirement savings plans, and relocation
- 81 miles from downtown Atlanta
- Warm Southeast climate – 35 miles of lakefront property and an average annual temperature of 65 degrees
- Cost of living is 15% lower than the national average
- The city is home to five colleges and universities
- 75 minutes to the world's busiest international airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Transplant, Hepatology, Hepatologist, Transplant Surgery, Pediatric Gastroenterologist, Ped Gi, Gi, Gastroenterology, Pediatrician, Pediatrics, Pediatric Care, Child Care, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical
Job Description & RequirementsPediatric Gastroenterology Physician in GeorgiaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 650000.0...
Apply on company website