Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatry Physician in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 275000.00
A reputable private practice in Boston is seeking a board-certified adult psychiatrist for a full-time outpatient-only role.
- Extensive referral base throughout Greater Boston and New England
- Long-standing collaboration with local hospital systems
- Financial package includes comprehensive benefits, malpractice coverage, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and production incentive based on collections
- No call, nights, or weekends required
With its rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of culture and education, Boston has something for everyone.
- Ranked #7 by Niche in Best Cities for Young Professionals in America
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as Ivy League universities
- Four distinct seasons and a variety of outdoor recreation with scenic views
- Various exciting events and festivals throughout the year
- An array of amenities, including fine dining options, live entertainment, world-class shopping, an international airport, and professional sporting events
- Medscape ranks Massachusetts #9 in Best Places to Practice
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsPsychiatry Physician in MassachusettsStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 275000.00A repu...
Apply on company website