Job Description & Requirements
Radiology Physician in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 600000.00
If you're a board-certified radiologist who loves the outdoors and the stability of a busy, well-established group of radiologists, then look no further. Our private radiology group, with 70+ physicians, has been proudly serving the community for 85 years.
This hospital-based practice opportunity offers:
- Working with an on-site team of three radiologists
- Support from the practice's sub-specialty radiologists and comprehensive teleradiology division
- Partnership track position with excellent compensation and benefits
- Primarily diagnostic radiology including mammography—light interventional procedures including joint injections, lumbar punctures, and US-guided procedures
- $450,000 starting salary depending on experience plus comprehensive benefits
You'll also enjoy:
- A local aquarium, zoo, and other amenities, with Minneapolis just two hours away
- A cost of living 7% below the national average
- Niche ranks our city an overall grade of A and one of the best places to live in Minnesota
- WalletHub rates Minnesota in the Top 5 Best States to Practice Medicine
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsRadiology Physician in MinnesotaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 600000.00If...
Apply on company website