Job Description & Requirements
Urologist in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8-5 Monday through Friiday with a 1:4 call schedule Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 550000.00
Our 220-bed acute care hospital in Pennsylvania with 19 satellite centers is looking for a board-certified urologist. You'll have the opportunity to work with a new da Vinci robot. Experience with minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery a plus.
As an integral member of our hospital practice, you'll enjoy:
- First year guaranteed income of $625,000 plus production
- 401k offered
- Great quality of life with a 1:4 call schedule
- Generous relocation assistance
- Signing/commencement bonus
- Retention bonuses
You'll also enjoy:
- Close proximity to several excellent universities, primary and secondary schools as well as a major airport
- NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL sports teams
- Cost of living 29% below national average with affordable quality housing options
- Forbes ranks Pennsylvania #12 for Best States for Quality of Life
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,
Job Description & RequirementsUrologist in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8-5 Monday through Friiday with a 1...
Apply on company website