Methodist Healthcare is excited to announce newly increased rates for all RNs! Apply to learn more!
Here at MethodistHealthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today andjoin a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant toensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking aphenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.We want you to apply now!
Our Registered Nurses have access to avariety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
What You Will Do In YourRole:
- You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
- You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program. If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN preferred) and/or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN III or IV positions
- Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
MethodistHospital Specialty and Transplant has been nationally recognized for its recordsetting kidney, liver and pancreas transplant programs. It is home to the TexasTransplant Institute and is the largest living donor kidney transplant programin the US. According to the United Network of Organ Sharing database, thecenter reached a major milestone in 2019 by performing 231 living donor kidneytransplants in a single year setting a new national record - that's 65 moretransplants than the second center on the list.
Inaddition to transplant care, Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant is afull service hospital with over 260 beds that provides specialized services forliver cancer care, emergency care, weight loss surgery, urology surgery,vascular surgery, inpatient rehabilitation, colorectal surgery and behavioralhealth care. It is a designated Center of Metabolic and Bariatric SurgeryExcellence by the American Society for Bariatric Surgery. Our Sexual AssaultResponse Team provides a compassionate environment for sexual assault survivorsages 13+, serving as a model for hospitals and agencies all over the world. MethodistHospital Specialty and Transplant prides itself on providing the highestquality of patient care possible as proven by their consecutive Grade A scoresfrom the Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade survey and ranking in the nation'stop quartile for patient experience. For more information, please visit ourwebsite at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital Specialty andTransplant under Locations.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website