An Inside Sales Representative job located in Sacramento, CA is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You should have two years of experience in a customer service enterprise setting. You will be responsible for providing superior customer service and support to Milgard Dealers, acting as primary contact for orders and inquiries for assigned territory. This position acts as a business liaison for the window distribution channel. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, and California. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
The Inside Sales Representative job responsibilities Include:
- Providing an accurate and timely response to customer inquiries through various channels of communication.
- Partnering with the Outside Sales team to provide a prompt solution to customer and Dealer concerns and complaints.
- Act as the technical expert for Milgard products by utilizing CAD drawings and available resources.
- Support the order fulfillment process by working extensively with production personnel, Credit and Delivery.
- Make outbound calls to targeted customers within an assigned territory with a focus on customer relations.
- Process and review Dealer orders and requests received in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Provide system generated acknowledgments to all orders as released.
- Incorporates Milgard's Core Values into day-to-day activities and behaviors.
- Communicates with and treats all departments, company personnel, and customers with courtesy, integrity, respect, and professionalism.
- Adheres to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
- Minimum of two years' experience in customer service utilizing an enterprise system, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Typing by touch and 10-key
- Window/Mill work knowledge is a plus but not a must
- Experience reading CAD drawings preferred, but not required
- Relevant experience coordinating and cooperating with multiple departments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering including:
- Performance Bonus Incentive – your efforts are rewarded!
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k Savings Plan
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
If you are interested in this Inside Sales Representative job in Sacramento, CA please apply now. To learn more about Milgard's products, services, and culture visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers. We have built or success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Quality, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!
Apply on company website