A Quality Engineering Manager job available in Sacramento, CA at Milgard Windows and Doors. You will have the opportunity to be hands-on in finding the root cause of quality issues, enhancing processes, and driving organizational solutions. You will be directly responsible for the overall management of the Quality Department, this position oversees activities in the inspection, data collection, and reporting of quality issues. The selected candidate will provide direction to the Quality team for the continuous improvement of quality management systems in the plant. You must have five-plus years in a related field and three-plus years of experience in a leadership position within a manufacturing environment.
Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, and California. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
Quality Engineering Manager job responsibilities include:
- Serve as a quality leader for the plant, part of the local leadership team
- Analyze data from internal inspections and customer complaints to identify key quality improvement targets
- Use lean and Six Sigma tools to identify root causes for failures and drive to corrective actions
- Improve quality metrics for the site to budget
- Manage XYZ Quality Technicians
- Be a site leader of a data-driven approach towards quality management
- Five plus years of experience in a leadership position within a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing technology, including materials, manufacturing processes, and sequencing, customer requirements, and fitness for use.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline. Proffered Mechanical Engineering.
- Lean Six-Sigma or Lean Black Belt certification desired.
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering including:
- Performance Bonus Incentive – your efforts are rewarded!
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
If you are interested in this Quality Engineering Manager job in Sacramento, CA please apply now. To learn more about Milgard's products, services, and culture visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers We have built or success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!
Apply on company website