Mosaic Life Care is currently looking for performance-driven CRNAs who take pride in being the best at what they do, patient centered and detail-oriented. To be prosperous in this role, you must have the talent to multi task and be assertive to ensure patient safety. You must be able to work independently and remain confident in your skills in stressful situations. This position will work closely with a dedicated team of physicians and fellow CRNAs.
This well-trained department handles challenging cases and complex patients that give you the opportunity for continue growth and keep you at the forefront of anesthesia practice. This department sees approximately 10,000 cases per year in a variety of specialties. With 14 newly built OR suites and 2 C-section suites, CRNAs can enjoy a balanced schedule and a wide range of cases.
Mosaic Life Care is a member of the Mayo Clinic Network and a Level II Trauma Center. As a member of the Mayo Clinic Network, our physicians have the opportunity to seek Mayo Clinic expertise through eConsults. By working together, we hope to build new and innovative ways to provide the best possible care.
- An environment of caring with an emphasis on quality, patient safety, performance improvement, professionalism and compassion
- Fourteen anesthesiologists and seventeen CRNAs
- Surgical specialties include general, vascular, thoracic, obstetrics-gynecology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, outpatient surgery, GI/endoscopy, and trauma
- Provide on-site clinical instruction to student nurse anesthetists
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefits
- NBCRNA Certification
- BLS/ACLS/PALS certifications
Mosaic Life Care is currently looking for performance-driven CRNAs who take pride in being the best at what they do, patient centered and detail...
Apply on company website