DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Electrician/Mountain View Hospital
- The Engineer/Electrician performs general, routine maintenance and servicing operations to maintain the hospital buildings and equipment. Responsible for the assigned preventive maintenance and daily non-scheduled work requests for these facilities. Covers all areas of the facility and accepts on-call rotation as assigned. Provides services as a qualified electrician by maintaining, expanding or modifying the Hospital's electrical distribution system. Assures compliance with local/national codes relating to healthcare facilities. Performs all other duties as assigned. Participates in PI activities.
At Mountain View Hospital we are committed to the health and improvement of human life. We honor this commitment by treating each patient as though they are a close family member at our 124-bed facility. People insist on coming here because of our unique family feeling combined with our award winning quality. We have achieved the Patient Safety Excellence Award for the third year in a row and are also ranked among the top 10 percent in the nation. (Healthgrades 2017-2019)
With family-friendly attractions, thrilling outdoor adventures, and close proximity to Utah Valley and Salt Lake City, there's something for everyone – and plenty of new hobbies to discover.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Mountain View Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Food Services Associate to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
- Medical and Dental
- Flex spending, life, disability
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Position Requirements:
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current licensure in the State of Utah as a Journeyman Electrician. American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of hire. Requires biannual CPI training.
- Education: Prefer schooling on NEC 2400 IMG phone switch or on whichever switch the facility is using.
- Experience: 2-3 years of commercial electrician experience; acute care facility preferred. Minimum of 1 year locksmith experience preferred. 2 years of telephony experience preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website