DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Social Worker Full Time Mountain View Hospital Behavioral Health
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Social Worker.
Questions? Contact Karen Nay, recruiter at Karen.Nay@hcahealthcare.com or call/text at (385) 237-7440.
At HCA Healthcare we offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
As a Social Worker in Behavioral Health at our facility you will be joining a team that has a passion for creating positive patient interactions and a dedication to caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those we serve. In this role:
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day direction of social service patient care, including quality care of the patient from admission to discharge.
- You will do initial biopsychosocial assessments for patients with serious mental illness and substance use disorders.
- You will be responsible for running daily therapy groups.
- You will offer crisis intervention to patients and families with psychosocial needs and coordinate the development of a discharge plan of care for high-risk patient populations.
- You will assess for suicidal and homicidal ideations, psychosis, and other mental disorders and make appropriate referrals as needed.
- You will perform utilization review functions, including conducting InterQual reviews and obtain insurance authorization.
- You will establish and maintain effective cooperative working relationships with social service staff, nursing staff, medical staff, and other departments.
Mountain View Hospital provides care for the charming community of Payson, Utah. This 124-bed facility offers a combination of award-winning quality healthcare and a united feeling of family. Accredited and honored with the “Top Performing Hospitals” award by The Joint Commission, Mountain View demonstrates a long-standing commitment to best standards and patient-centered care. Plus, Mountain View has built tremendous trust within its community while providing care in its current location for the past 30 years.
Mountain View Hospital is part of HCA's network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Mountain View are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Current Utah state licensure (one of the following):
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC)
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required.
- Complete necessary direct service and supervision hours required for obtaining and/or maintaining LCSW or equivalent licensure.
- Must obtain Crisis Intervention CPI within 30 days of hire.
Minimum (any of the following):
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Marriage and Family Counseling.
- Mental health and/or substance use treatment experience preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website