Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Practice Manager opening with MSO - Los Robles GME today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
At MSO - Los Robles GME, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a(an) Practice Manager for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Practice Manager for our practice who provides leadership expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will plan, develop, organize, implement and direct the day-to-day functions of the clinics and its programs and activities to insure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction
- You will manage staff performance including supervising, coaching/counseling front office and clinical staff daily and interviewing, hiring, and training new staff
- You will review the practice's policies and procedures to make recommendations for continued compliance/current regulations and interpret policies/procedures to employees, patients, family members, government agencies, etc.
- You will address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seek out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve
- You will market the practice in the local community and maintain a good public relations program
- You will develop the practice budget including pull profit and loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting
- You will identify strategy for growth and execute plans to achieve growth goals
What Qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent is highly preferred (appropriate experience may be substituted for educational requirements)
- 3+ years of experience in a healthcare or clinic setting is required
- Prior leadership or management experience in physician practice is highly preferred
- Experience managing multiple providers and staff is preferred
- Experience managing a clinic or practice revenue
- Proven track record in growing physician practice revenues and volumes
- Physician Practice marketing expertise with a variety of tactics to grow and develop business
- Some travel may be required (very minimal)
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Practice Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website