Corrections healthcare is a profession and a career. MTC Medical employs several hundred physicians, dentists, nurses, mental health providers, and other healthcare professionals who provide exceptional care to offenders. Since 2005, MTC Medical has provided quality medical, dental and mental-health services to men and women in our care. It's made a big difference in the lives of those individuals who are working hard to turn over a new leaf.
With 2,918 minimum and medium security offenders, the North Central Correctional Complex strives to be a leader in social impact by helping offenders prepare to successfully re-enter society. Offenders are provided with a wide variety of educational, vocational, substance abuse, and life-skills courses that help reduce recidivism.
MTC Medical and the North Central Correctional Complex are seeking a full-time Assistant Health Services Administrator to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties which require extreme discretion.
1. Perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties, including dictation and transcription of correspondence, reports and other documents.
2. Receive telephone calls and visitors; tactfully refer them to proper individual if warden is not available.
3. Maintain calendar of events, schedules, appointments and take minutes of meetings.
4. Coordinate meeting arrangements such as time, place, attendees and matter to be discussed.
5. Maintain correspondence control log and coordinate preparation of special reports.
This is a TEMPORARY position, lasting 6 months.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and four (4) years administrative or related experience including word processing and computer data entry required. Associate's degree in business administration, secretarial science or associated field preferred. Valid driver's license in the state of Ohio with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website