MTC Medical is seeking is seeking a full-time Physician for our El Valle Detention Center in Raymondville, Tx.
MD or DO. BC not necessary but must have a license without discipline hx. IM, FP, ER or UC physician well-suited for the role.
Shift: M-F, daytime hours; flexible to 8 or 10 hour shifts
Setting: Ambulatory-like setting with chronic care and emergencies
Practicing medicine in this setting is a hidden opportunity which few consider, but should. These positions give you the chance to practice to the fullest of your ability, in a structured environment, free of the obstacles that are typically bothersome in the profession such as insurance, social and family dynamics, and productivity demands. This affords providers with the ability to work with an under-served population whom are more appreciative than patients treated outside the population. Make a true impact!
- Work in a safe, clean environment without the hassles of insurance paperwork typical of community and hospital-based practice
- Practice training in a setting conducive to the practice of medicine with an industry standard formulary, manageable patient load, better work hours
- Varied medical pathologies, some of which you might not ever experience in residency, community or hospital practice
We offer excellent benefits, training, and flexible schedules, a reflection of our commitment to making a social impact and our BIONIC philosophy – “Believe It Or Not, I Care.” We invite you to explore a career with an established, international corporation.
MTC's caring philosophy defines its commitment to providing its employees and family members with quality and competitive benefit options that address health and wellness needs. We understand and accept our responsibility to deliver the information and tools necessary to allow each employee to make informed decisions on health, wellness, financial security, retirement, and many other benefits.
MTC offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Medical, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Sick leave and vacation (or PTO, varies by location)
- Bereavement leave
- Civic duty and military leave
- Travel insurance
- Education assistance
In addition to the benefits listed above, MTC also provides its employees with its BIONIC (Believe it or Not I Care) Wellness Program. This free program features a wide range of tools, resources, and communication to address employee wellness from a mental, emotional, and physical perspective. Key components of the program include:
- Access to a comprehensive wellness website, including a personal health assessment, exercise and nutrition planners, and online education and courses.
- Personal health coaching to help improve nutrition, exercise, stress management, and other health and wellness topics.
- Tobacco cessation program that includes telephonic coaching, nicotine replacement therapy, and additional educational material.
- Newsletters, video features, and other communications to address employee health and wellness
Requires: Texas license, active and without discipline #ZR
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website