- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, health care administration, or a related field
- Ability to actively relate to the staff, board & community
- Strong leadership, human relations & communication skills required
- Licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator
- Two (2) or more years of long term care administrator experience
- Accountable for the operations of assigned Benedictine owned/managed SNF service line to ensure sustainability, regulatory compliance, profitability, high levels of satisfaction of residents, families and associates which align with the mission and values of Benedictine.
- Ensures the Executive Director is informed of operational needs, challenge, plans, opportunities and provides update on any standing action or performance enhancement plans.
- Conducts and reviews findings from internal operational audits and reports, identifies potential problems and as necessary, develops and implements operational improvement plans.
- Accountable for assigned SNF operational outcomes, regulatory compliance, financial performance, compliance with Benedictine standards and integration of initiatives, goals, programs and actions plans.
- As assigned for the SNF; Completes Monthly Operations Summaries (MOS) and any assigned Performance Enhancement Plans (PEP), participates in all Community Operations Team (COT) meetings and follows operational processes as outlined to ensure performance measures are achieved.
- Manages the selection, training, leadership development and performance of assigned leadership to retain a professional, motivated workforce for assigned SNF service line.
- Recruits, screens and hires qualified associates for vacant positions at assigned SNF and adheres to affirmative action requirements and hiring practices.
- Works with the Executive Director in the development of the operations tactical plans and executes strategic direction to support the achievement of the long-term goals of the SNF.
- Development and implementation of budget for assigned SNF to ensure the achievement of sustainability and profitability goals.
- Serves as a liaison between the SNF and Executive Director to ensure appropriate implementation of quality principles and programs.
Apply on company website