Pay Range: $15.29-$17.16 hourly
At Nebraska Furniture Mart, we've been hiring friends since 1937—people who share our passion for helping customers feel right at home. If you share our vision, we invite you to be one of us!
People love working here! Glassdoor ranked Nebraska Furniture Mart in the top 50 Best Places to Work in the U.S. and here are a few reasons why:
- A FUN, stable work environment, with no lay-offs in our history
- A safe place to work and shop
- A path to the career of your dreams (career development opportunities)
- A culture that encourages volunteering and serving our communities
Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
Nebraska Furniture Mart's warehouse is a fast-paced, team environment where we load and unload product, assemble and inspect customer deliveries, stock product on the sales floor, build inspirational product displays and perform reverse logistics.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
- Safety First: Handling products so you are safe and the product is damage free
- Play Your Part: Maintain accurate inventory
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Safely use mechanical aids (flats, dollys, box cutters, power tools, etc.)
- Set the Stage: Assemble and inspect product
- Use Your Tools: Forklifts, stock pickers, tuggers, etc.
Your work will directly impact our ability to help people create a lifestyle they love, for the people they love—because that's what we love.
Benefits: What's in It for You?
As a full-time member of our Nebraska Furniture Mart Family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision and life Insurance
- Paid holiday and paid time off
- Staff discount on merchandise
- (Collectively, NFM staff has saved almost $2 million on purchases in the last 12 months)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid training
- 401(k) with company matching
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Community volunteer opportunities
Nebraska Furniture Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website