Nemours Children's Health is seeking a well-qualified Obstetrician/Laborist to join our growing practice and delivery program in Wilmington, Delaware. The Advanced Delivery Program delivers low risk obstetrical patients who carry fetuses with prenatally diagnosed congenital anomalies.
We are expanding our Labor, Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum rooms from the current 2 to 4 rooms in 2023. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our program individualized and meaningful, while maintaining the highest standards of patient safety and evidence-based care. Experienced obstetricians encouraged to apply!
- Six 10-hour shifts per pay period (0.75 FTE inclusive of limited back up call)
- OB/GYN residents assist scheduled cases
- Participate in simulations and drills
- No ED call or Pediatric Gyn responsibilities
- Established Hospital-based delivery program growing to serve the community and region
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision benefits, 401k retirement w/company matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Delaware has three distinctly different regions, each with its own style, character, and wide range of possibilities. The First State is the kind of destination that delivers the excitement of a sun-splashed beach oasis or the quiet joys of a countryside vineyard.
- Wilmington is a beautiful city filled with lights and garden paths. From the Hagley Museum along the Brandywine River to the Nemours Estate, which is built to look like the Versailles, the history, dining, decorative arts, and scenic gardens are a sight to behold.
Nemours offers a competitive salary and extensive benefits package that includes quality-based bonus incentives, relocation allowance, life insurance, comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, CME and board maintenance allowances, retirement plan with employer matching and an additional 457B retirement savings plan, educational allowance, paid licensure and malpractice fees, and professional membership dues allowance.
As one of the nation's premier pediatric health care systems, we've made a promise to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. It's a promise that extends beyond our nationally recognized clinical treatment to an entire integrated spectrum of research, advocacy, education, and prevention.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion guide our growth and strategy. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about, and committed to, leading efforts to provide culturally relevant care, reducing health disparities, and helping build a diverse and inclusive environment. All Nemours Associates are expected to ensure that these philosophies are embedded in their day-to-day work with colleagues, patients and families.
Nemours aspires to have its workforce and providers reflect the rich diversity of the communities we serve. Candidates of diverse backgrounds, race and ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, and those committed to working with diverse populations and conversant in multicultural values are strongly encouraged to apply. Please click here to review Nemours Anti-Racism Statement (nemours.org).
To learn more about Nemours and our commitment to treat every child as if they were our own, visit us at www.nemours.org.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Nemours, our physicians work together — across specialties, clinics, and hospitals — to give children care that's among the safest, most caring, and compassionate. This unique collaboration has earned Nemours a place among the most respected pediatric health care systems in the nation.
As part of a pediatric health system with both clinical and academic partnerships, we are 100% focused on ensuring a healthier future for children. We strive for excellent outcomes across all of our medical and surgical specialties - and we measure these outcomes in order to provide consistent, top-rated care.
Nemours physicians are committed to family-centered care and to making families true partners in every aspect of a child's treatment and care.
- Job Identification 6192
- Job Category Physician
- Posting Date 09/28/2022, 12:41 PM
- Degree Level Doctorate Degree
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations 1600 Rockland Road, Wilmington, DE, 19803, US
Apply on company website