There's never been a better time to join NJM! With a nationally ranked reputation for outstanding customer service and a history that spans more than a century, NJM is a leading provider of worker's compensation, automobile and homeowners insurance in New Jersey. It is an exciting time to join NJM as we are expanding into other states.
Become a member of our team and you'll be part of company who operates for the sole benefit of its policyholders and is committed to maintaining the highest levels of service. Team members are offered a competitive compensation package and benefits including: a 401k plan, health coverage, a generous paid time off plan, and much more!
Our General Claims Homeowners department has an opening for a Homeowner Property Field Adjuster and is seeking a candidate who has excellent communication skills as well as strong organizational and time management skills.
• Appropriately handle, settle and close property damage claims by bringing a prompt and amicable resolution
• Handle 1st and 3rd party property claims
• Verify coverage, investigate new claims, contact all parties involved
• Assess and estimate damages
• Ensure that claims are settled and negotiated based on company guidelines and applicable law
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
• High School Diploma is required; A Bachelor's degree is preferred
• Commercial/Building Structure Adjustment Experience is preferred
• A familiarity with commercial lines or claims is preferred
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience within a construction or insurance (Claims) capacity required
• Excellent customer service experience
• Multi-tasking abilities and technical skills needed
• Knowledge of Xactimate Estimating software preferred
• Multi-state claims handling experience is preferred
• This is a field position and requires travel throughout the Northern/ Central NJ area
Legal Disclaimer: NJM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce that is fully representative of the diversity that exists in the communities in which we do business.
Apply on company website