DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Competitive Sign On Bonuses!
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida — North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC).
- NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services.
- A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center is part of HCA Healthcare which is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:·
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Student loan repayment
- Paid family leave
Unit Summary:North Florida Regional Medical Center's CVICU is a 24 bed cardiovascular intensive care unit that specializes in complex aortic surgery, minimally invasive valve replacement, and mechanical circulatory support. With a nationally recognized medical director, we are rapidly growing surgical volume and recently implemented flagship cardiogenic shock/Impella program. We have a designated unit educator devoted to keeping you up to date on education and will support and guide you to reach your full potential. We offer flexibility and modified self-scheduling! 1:1 & 1:2 patient ratios and tech support! Our team is dedicated to enriching our community through extraordinary healthcare with unmatched dedication and compassion!
For more information, click HERE!
For YouTube video, click HERE!
An EEO Employer M/F/V/D.
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required.If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- BLS & ACLS AHA provider required at the time of hire.
- One+ year in an acute care setting preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website