Oakwood Homes Sales Assistant - Beaufort, SC
Position Description: Sales Assistant
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing.
As a Sales Assistant with Oakwood Homes, you will assist the sales team to create a world class home buying experience. To be successful in this role, Sales Assistants must possess an ability to create an initial rapport over the phone with potential home buyers, generate new sales leads in the community for the sales team, and take applications over the phone for prospective home buyers. The sole purpose of this role is to assist the sales team and general manager of the home center to generate leads.
Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry; we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive a high level of customer service from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
- Prospect for customers utilizing various marketing methods including, but not limited to web marketing, road signage, and flyers.
- Set appointments utilizing prospecting as well as fielding ad calls
- Answer prospect inquiries
- Greet prospects as they visit the retail location
- Effectively demonstrate (feature-benefit) homes to prospects
- TO (turn over) prospects to Sales Professional/Manager when applicable
- Schedule set-up and delivery and other service-related items
- Follow-up with customers utilizing various contact methods
- Maintain atmosphere of the office and homes on the property, including but not limited to cleaning, maintaining refreshment area, moving furniture and décor, etc.
- Actively partner with manager on all exceptions and questions
- Protect company assets
- Participate in sales meetings and other company events
- Participate as needed during marketing promotions and events
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Assist other Sales Professionals as needed
- Cooperative and collaborative, willing and eager to work in a team environment, assist with miscellaneous duties as required
- Possess excellent phone skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel and contribute to a team environment
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Must pass criminal background check and post offer drug screen
- Ability to obtain appropriate manufactured home sales licensing
- As a Sales Assistant with Clayton Homes, you will receive an hourly wage.
- A Berkshire Hathaway Company - an integrity-based organization offering unlimited career growth;
- Comprehensive Benefit Package - Medical, Dental, Life, Vision and 401k with aggressive employer match along with PTO;
- Home Centers are closed on Sundays – we believe in offering a balanced working environment
- Training and Professional Development – online educational opportunities, training workshops, and classes
You will find much more information about Clayton Homes by visiting our website at:
Apply on company website