As an OBHG hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction.You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure thateverypregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
Ob Hospitalist Groupis looking for passionate OB/GYN Physicians to join our team at the following locations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Desoto(Southaven, MS)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County(New Albany, MS)
- North Mississippi Medical Center(Tupelo, MS)
- Magnolia Medical Center (Cornith, MS)
**UP TO $50K Sign-on / Relocation Bonus Offered**
As a clinician-centered company,Ob Hospitalist Groupprovides unparalleled support, resources and superior work/life balance. Full-time Hospitalists have the freedom to create their own schedules typically seven 24-hour shifts per month with no on-call duty or office management.
Ob Hospitalist Group offers:
- Competitive compensation(Est. FT comp $240,240 -$324,480)
- Up to $50K in sign-on bonus and relocation offered
- Flexibility in scheduling working 1 to 8 days per 28-day cycle (written 90+ days out)
- Paid A-rated Malpractice plus tail
- Annual CME reimbursement
- W-2 Employee status
- Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, HSA/FSA, 401k for full-time
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
- Regional and National Travel Physician opportunities
- Visa applicants are encouraged to apply!
Ob Hospitalist Group(OBHG) began in 2006 with a vision to elevate the standard of womens healthcare by delivering specialized services that improve quality and positively impact womens healthcare by ensuringeveryexpectant mother has the security of consistently and unconditionally seeing a physician when presenting to the Labor and Delivery department or Emergency Room.'
Apply on company website