Reconnect to Why You Became a Physician
- Under 500 patients and extended appointment times allows caring, comforting and healing of patients
- Embedded support staff including care coordinator, social worker, clinical pharmacist, and Behavior Health counselor improving adherence to healthcare plan
- Onsite patient wellness tools such as a fitness area and meeting area for education, recreation and community involvement to assist with improving social determinants of health
- Limited outpatient only call
- $100k sign on bonus for our successful experienced candidate along with generous salary and additional quality performance- based incentive bonus
- Generous benefits package with 401k, paid malpractice with tail, disability and life insurance options.
- Ability to enjoy work life balance in a southern city
Ochsner 65 Plus Clinics, created by physician-led Ochsner Health, offers a clinic model designed to serve not only the needs of older patients, but their dedicated physicians as well. We are seeking experienced,compassionate boardcertified or boardeligibleInternal Medicine or Family Medicine physiciansto join us in providing comprehensive careto our community members over 65 in this new senior-focused model of care. Geriatricians are encouraged to apply.
This job is a great way for a physician to reconnect with the deep sense of purpose of why they chose to become a healer, in a setting designed to minimize the factors leading to provider burnout, and also properly resourced to help the clinician succeed in achieving their goal of caring for, comforting, and healing the patients they serve. #EndBurnOut #LoveMedicineAgain
* Physician led and Louisianas largest non-profit, academic healthcare system * Continued growth driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate
*Committed to 40 by 30, the ambitious goal to raise Louisianas health rankings to 40th by 2030
*Innovation driven coordinated clinical and hospital care across Ochsner's 40 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 100 health and urgent care centers
*Conducts more than 700 clinical research studies and is affiliated with two medical schools
*Supported by over 4,500 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and more than 26,000 employees across Louisiana and southern Mississippi
*Louisianas only hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital across two specialty categories
Call the Northshore Home:
This Ochsner 65 Plus clinics will be in the Northshore region, near Mandeville and Covington, LA, located north of Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans. The Northshore Region, located in St Tammany Parish, just 30 miles from New Orleans, offers a family oriented low cost of living location with easy access to all the amenities of a city. Known for its many recreational programs for both adults and kids, excellent parks, frequent festivals and community events throughout the year, the Northshore has continued to attract residents to the growing area. Additionally, St Tammany Parish is ranked #1 for its outstanding, award winning public school system.
Interested Physicians Please Apply HERE
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reconnect to Why You Became a PhysicianUnder 500 patients and extended appointment times
Apply on company website