DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
RN - Psychiatric Ogden Regional Medical Center
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse.
Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare we offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
As a Psychiatric Registered Nurse at our facility you will be joining a team that has a passion for creating positive patient interactions and a dedication to caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those we serve. In this role:
- You will deliver direct physical and psychosocial care to patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- You will provide holistic, individualized care appropriate to the age of the patient.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety and oversee compliance with core measures for applicable patients.
- You will have the opportunity to focus on growth and development in your role while also motivating peers and co-workers to do the same.
- You will act as a mentor and preceptor for new employees.
- You will participate in development and implementation of plan of care.
- You will communicate the elements of the nursing process to improve patient outcomes, provide quality intervention and promote collaboration within the health team.
While serving as a cornerstone amongst the northern Utah communities for the past 60 years, Ogden Regional Medical Center has created a deeply-rooted tradition of excellence and caring. The 240-bed facility provides a full spectrum of top-quality services, including a Level II trauma center, certified stroke center, cancer treatment center, alcohol and chemical dependency treatment center, and much more. Nationally recognized, Ogden Regional's maternity care ranks in the nation's top 5 percent, and its cardiology services include accreditation in echocardiography, atrial fibrillation, chest pain and heart failure.
Ogden Regional is part of HCA's network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Ogden Regional are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current Utah RN license in good standing
American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (required) (BSN preferred)
- 1 year experience in chemical dependency/psychiatric setting or a strong desire to learn skills associated with this field.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website