Optum is looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to join our Outpatient Team inTorrance, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patients needs.
If youre looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Schedule: Monday Friday; 8 AM 5 PM
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Outpatient setting only
- Established patient panel; primarily adult/senior base
- 20/40 schedule - 40 min new patient appts and 20 min follow up appts
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in managed care setting preferred
- EMR Proficient
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Supplemental Compensation
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Wellness Program
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here youll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Overview: Optum is looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to join our Outpatien...
Apply on company website