Primary Care Float Physician
Optum / Orlando, Florida
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to bring your passion to work and your practice to life? Looking for a team that looks out for you? Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
Were passionate about patients. Were leading the state of Florida towards better healthcare practices. And were looking for amazing doctors like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
- Dedicated support: Get a large support staff per provider in the clinic.
- A robust healthcare system: We have nearly 90 locations throughout the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Orlando and South Florida areas.
- A nationwide family: Youll have the full strength of Optum behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over 39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
- A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between physician leaders.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no night or weekend office hours, no call. Mileage reimbursement. Ample admin time in the morning and afternoon. Reasonable patient load with 40/20 appointment model. Create the life you want, with meaningful work and reasonable patient loads.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
- A stunning hometown: Orlando boasts more than a dozen theme parks and water parks, and is home to Walt Disney World. You can also enjoy water sports on numerous lakes, fantastic shopping, and a great restaurant and music scene.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board eligible or board certified. If eligible, able to achieve and maintain certification within 2 years of joining.
- Must be able to travel locally.
- Managed care experience a plus.
- Spanish language a plus.
Ready to begin your lifes best work?
Apply today at www.jobsatoptumcare.com, or contact Lindsay Hale at 727-828-2412.
Interested in exploring other opportunities at one of our other groups within or outside of Florida? Check them out at www.workatoptumcare.com.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here youll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.Primary Care Float Physician Optum / Orlando, Florida Do what you love with people you love. Life
Apply on company website