DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Orange Park Medical Center is a 317 bed, full-service regional tertiary facility serving Clay County and it's surrounding communities. As part of the HCA family, the largest healthcare provider in the world, Orange Park Medical Center provides the opportunity to develop your career along side more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff. Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines, Orange Park Medical Center is the provider of choice in northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike.
We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued?
We'd love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Why don't you apply now?
We offer full and part time employees a generous compensation package including: competitive pay, paid time off, 401k, medical, dental vision and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, student loan forgiveness and employee stock purchase plan.
Click here to watch our Year-End Celebration video!
- The Cardiac Catherization Lab Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care to the patient undergoing a procedure in the Cardiac Catherization Lab.
- The quality of care given will be in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and the Department of Nursing and will maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families, and the community.
- Circulating for Cath Lab and Electrophysiology Lab procedures, and assisting in the Cath Lab holding area. Taking STEMI call
- The Cardiac Cath Lab RN will work to support and protect the rights of each patient served, treats each patient with dignity and care, and maintains patient confidentiality/privacy.
- Demonstrates commitment to patient safety initiatives including patient falls, medication safety, National Patient Safety Goals, critical value reporting, and administration of blood products.
- Provides appropriate patient/family education, per department and hospital policy and procedures.
- 2 year/Associates Degree
- Current FL RN license
- 1-3 years
- 4 year/Bachelors Degree
- National Specialty Certification
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website