Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The temporary Associate Business Analyst position is responsible for gathering business requirements and translates them into project documentation. This position creates diagrams and process flows to support project documentation. The Business Analyst participates in QA, user testing, and technical training. This position understands both end user systems and job functions in order to improve both.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
• Gathers business requirements and translates them into project documentation.
• Efficiently manages and manipulates data across systems.
• Creates diagrams and process flows to support project documentation.
• Participates in QA, user testing, and technical training.
• Records issues found during testing; ensures a timely resolution, working with the development team and DBA.
• Begins to understand existing system design and functionality.
• Acts as a liaison between IS, business and vendors to resolve issues.
• Supports the collection and analysis of data.
• Supports in technology integration and systems improvements
• Bachelor's degree in Business, IS or related field
• Minimum three years of office experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality environment, finance, hospitality, investment or data centered role
• Successful completion of annual store training
Apply on company website